Through the Empowering Latinas scholarship and mentorship program, the Hispanic Heritage Foundation in partnership with CENTURY 21®, support Latina female entrepreneurs by giving them 70 study grants that will enable them to obtain their Real Estate Agent License, so they can start a successful business.
Scholarships will cover the cost of all that is required to obtain the real estate agent License, which includes:
– The tuition for the 63-hour sales Associate Course at Gold Coast Schools.
– Test fees
– Background check
In addition to covering costs, this scholarship will also connect students with local Century 21 Real Estate brokers so they can receive support and real hand on hand experience while preparing for the license test.
When the students obtain their license, they will have the opportunity to join a Century 21 Real Estate franchise.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Iñiguez at Jessicai@hispanicheritage.org
Requirements to apply to the program:
Apart from wanting to start successfully in the real estate market, the requirements that must be met to participate are as follow:
– Be resident of Miami, FL
– Be at least 18 years old.
– Have completed the High School education.
– Be of Hispanic Heritage including (includes Spain, Brazil, Philippines).
– Be a Permanent Resident, DACA, U.S. Citizen or Eligible Non-Citizen
– Completed online application.
– If selected, attendance to two (2) supporting educational sessions.
– If selected, attendance to the graduation ceremony is mandatory. Transportation to the ceremony will be at the recipient’s expense.