If you are interested in applying to this position go here, description for the job is below.
The Global Sales Coordinator (GSC) is a member of the Center of Excellence (COE), a centralize sales support resources in a shared service capacity focused across segments on reporting, commissions, invoices, contracting, customer presentations, and RFP / lead management support. The COE team supports the Global Sellers who are strategically deployed across North America to support their client base. The GSC will assist the Global Sellers with all administrative activities, requests, and processes to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction, and to maximize selling and face time the Global Sellers have with their clients. The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting GSO sellers with customer communication, providing hotel responses, pricing and general follow-up.
• Taking a proactive approach to assisting GSO sellers in achieving their goals by assisting in preparing for sales trips; identifying collateral needs; creating presentations and shipment of materials; managing meeting logistics; coordinating visits to customer office.
• Assisting with the processing industry events and membership invoices.
• Monitoring lead management process and working closely with Central Lead Management (CLM) team, Cvent and GoLeads process.
• Assisting with keeping accounts and contact information up to date in SalesForce.com.
• Leading ad hoc Sales projects. Specific projects would start with the re-designing and developing the monthly new hotel property presentations for the global sales team, position would be responsible for creating a new template for these presentations for educating the field sales team that help hotels to understand this communication vehicle, for scheduling the online presentations, lining up the hotels to complete presentations. Additional projects will include but not be limited to: Supporting the development of global sales presentations for development use, developing presentations to support customer facing and internal decks for strategy and helping to advance initiatives.
• Assisting with all aspects of the planning and execution of sales missions and joint customer calls including but not limited to thinking about ways to improve sales missions to help the global sellers to ensure they have a robust schedule of appointments, good attendance at events and strong ROI from these initiatives.
• Ensuring that customer commissions are properly processed, pitch in with commission reporting and execution as needed working closely with corporate commissions team to find ways to improve process that will help the Wyndham organization be both more effective and efficient.
• Running and providing select GSO reports / dashboards for the Sellers for customer meetings, meetings with hotels, owners and FSOs.
• Running weekly Arrival Report, Tentative and Definite Reports for the Global Sellers being supported.
• Assisting the Global Account Directors/Managers with Key Account plans, projects, updating profiles, key account plans and ensuring that the KAPs are easy to access and store on SharePoint site.
• Assist with tracking expenses for budget management for the global sellers and helping to ensure that invoices and bills are properly processed and assigned to the correct cost centers.
This ideal candidate must have an upbeat personality, team oriented and proactive approach to working with Directors and have highly effective communication skills. This person must be a self-starter, resourceful and have the ability to assess a need and identify solutions/processes to support the team.
Minimum skills/knowledge (skills and abilities necessary for position): Goal oriented Strong process orientation and attention to detail Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks on a daily basis Strong project management, organizational skills and time management Ability to develop relationships with internal cross-functional teams for effective collaboration and communication activities across organization Strong Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and Excel skills
Experience with GoLeads, Cvent and Lanyon products Ability to handle multiple projects and associated pressure Ability to set, manage and adhere to schedules & meet deadlines Proactive thinker and self-motivated Solutions-oriented team player Adaptable and productive in a fast moving, dynamic environment Understanding of metrics and goals and how to create reporting to gage success of projects
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications
Minimum of 2-5years relevant work experience Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher etc.), Prezi Presentation Software, WebEx or other virtual training technology, and basic Salesforce.com
The position will report to Laura Cunningham, Specialist Seller Support COE and Mark Roberson VP Sales Strategy and Operations along with working closely with Global Account Directors and Leaders. The position will also interface with sales innovation, internal teams such as commissions, brands, hotel operations, franchise operations, external GSO customers and the GSO sellers on the team.