ExxonMobil LOFT Fellowship
ExxonMobil Corporation, the largest publicly traded international energy company, has partnered with the Hispanic Heritage Foundation (HHF) to create fellowship opportunities in the STEM f ields (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) for Hispanic college students. Through HHF’s Latinos On Fast Track (LOFT) program, ExxonMobil seeks to nurture motivated college students across the country, with a passion for Engineering and Science.
Selected students will be exposed to a top-quality company by participating in this signature mentoring program. Each student will be paired up with an ExxonMobil engineer or scientist to learn how their knowledge and skills are applied in a corporate setting.
- The Fellowship consists of five 1-hour meetings with a mentor (virtual or in person)
- Participation in the ExxonMobil mentee program (on-line)
- Exclusive curriculum to introduce Fellows to ExxonMobil and career opportunities
- $1,000 educational grant
- In addition, there exists the possibility to interview for ExxonMobil positions (internships/full-time) upon successful completion of the Fellowship.
This opportunity is highly competitive and open to rising sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students attending a 4-year college or university.
Fellowship applicants with the following majors will be given priority:
- Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Geoscience, Material Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Applicants with these majors will be considered also: Chemistry, Computer Science Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Petroleum Engineering, and Physics.
- Must plan to pursue a career in the fields/majors listed above
- Have a GPA of 3.5 and above
- Be a U.S. citizen, a legal U.S. permanent resident or have the permanent right to work in the U.S.
- Applicants selected are required to submit documentation for U.S. citizenship, permanent resident or right to work.
- Identify as Hispanic.
Other opportunities are available through the company’s website directly.
If you have questions, please contact Julian@hispanicheritage.org. Please use “ExxonMobil LOFT Fellowship” in the subject line.
You must apply through our form, direct link below.