If you are interested in applying to this position go here, description for the job is below.
The responsibilities of a Relationship Management Coordinator is twofold in nature and includes the following duties of a contracts coordinator and relationship management with roles in MyPortal:
The contracts coordinator piece involves committee preparation and approval process, preparation and execution of Franchise Agreements, and Three Party Agreements. Working with Director of Contracts Administration, Vice President of Contracts Administration, Franchise Developers, Regional Vice Presidents, Presidents, Brand Operation teams, owners, operators, financial institutions and attorneys to successfully negotiate all legal related aspects of the agreements and bring those agreements to execution.
Relationship management portion of the position involves following and improving on the protocol and procedures for MyPortal updates. Continuing to monitor the accuracy of information within Oracle, and its flow of information to MyPortal. Track tickets and issues surrounding the integrity of information within the data flow and feed from Oracle to MyPortal. Monitor the effectiveness of the tools and the ability of the Franchisee to pay, determined by their access to WynPay.
Data entry of site contact forms into Oracle which has an effect on several downstream systems. The ability to prioritize, manage, validate signatures, and update the site contact data quickly and accurately is the foremost responsibility. This person’s ability to research and grasp the complex data relationships between Oracle and other systems is key to WHG’s data integrity and compliance requirements.
Identify five to ten major responsibilities of the position. Assign a weight to each responsibility reflecting its relative importance in comparison to the total responsibilities of the position. The total should equal 100%. Include the key client for each responsibility.
- Gather information, prepare documents, and compose letters. Work directly with Managers, Franchise Developers, franchises/ licenses and members of senior management as necessary to affect an execution of a new construction deal, conversion, transfer or renewal of a property as well as complete three party agreements.
- Responsible for follow-up on all licensing/ franchising activities related to transfers or renewals for Wyndham hotel brands. This includes discussion with the franchisee/licensee as well as their attorney and their financial institution. This requires follow-up by telephone contact and significant written correspondence to bring all franchise/license agreements to execution or closure.
- Responsible for the integrity of all information related to every agreement within Oracle. Enter information related to all aspects of the negotiated agreement including system fees that drive the accounting system. Also, maintain an up to date checklist of all relative information related to the deal within the Oracle.
- Provide research information as needed to attorneys (outside and inside of Wyndham). Provide updated and summary information by deal as requested by senior management within the company.
- Following protocol and procedures for MyPortal updates. Continue to monitor the accuracy of information within Oracle and its flow of information to MyPortal. Track tickets and issues surrounding the integrity of information within the data flow and feed from Oracle to MyPortal. Monitor the effectiveness of the tools and the ability of the Franchisee to pay, determines by their access to Wynpay.
Strong organizational skills Strong follow-up skills Strong communication skills Understanding of legal agreements (preferably franchise agreements) Relationship management skills Time management skills Ability to multitask
Must show ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work efficiently/effectively under pressure. Have a demonstrated sense of urgency about job tasks. Must show accountability for work and tasks that are performed. Work well with both internal and external teams to accomplish tasks and have the ability to manage people.
A Four year degree in business or legal related field is required. Paralegal certificate a plus. Have the ability to manage people effectively.