Applications are open to our 2018 ExxonMobil Latinos on Fast Track (LOFT) Fellowship! Through HHF’s Latinos on Fast Track (LOFT), ExxonMobil seeks to nurture motivated college students across the country, with a passion for Engineering and Science. Apply here! The 2018 ExxonMobil LOFT Fellowship Application will close on April 20th @ 11:59 p.m.
The selected students will be exposed to a top quality company by participating in this premiere mentoring program. Each student will be paired up with one of ExxonMobil engineers and scientists to learn their knowledge in a corporate setting.
Fellowship consists of 5 1-hour meetings with a mentor, virtually or in person, with participation in the Harvard- certified ExxonMobil mentee program (on-line), an exclusive curriculum to introduce Fellows to the organization and company career opportunities and a $1,000 educational grant.
Requirements include –
- open to freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students attending 4 year colleges or universities
- fellowship applicants with the following majors will be given priority mechanical engineering
- chemical engineering
- civil engineering
- electrical engineering
- computer engineering
Applications with these majors will also be considered – chemistry, environmental engineering, industrial engineering, material sciences, mathematics, materials engineering, petroleum, engineering, physics, computer science and geology
- Must plan to pursue a career in the fields/ majors listed above
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States with a valid Social Security at the time of application. All legal permanent residents must submit a copy of their valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired).
To apply and for more information go here!